How about something targeted to the young fantasy/science fiction/mystery writer in all of us?
- How far can a horse travel in a day?
- Carrying two riders when one is an elf and one is human?
- What is the minimum amount of oxygen content/gravity/sunlight able to sustain human life?
- How do you allow for time dilation?
- A ratio for ambient temperature to body temperature for establishing time of death.
Which led us to supply a few more:
- How about how many old ladies visiting your town does it take to produce a murder?
- An adverb removal tool to convert your text into noir?
Which then led to the thought: there’s a curiously large internet’s worth of writers out there. Any conversion tables you’d like to see?