Here are pics of a few things that have arrived at the office recently:
- Galleys of A Stranger in Olondria — booksellers, meet Sofia and get your copy at the Heartland Fall Forum.
- Daniel A. Rabuzzi’s The Indigo Pheasant (read his guest post here).
- J. Boyett’s novel Brothel, which arrived with a nice note.
- Bike cards from the fabulous artists at Cricket Press in Lexington, Kentucky
- Galleys of the two volume Selected Stories of Ursula K. Le Guin.
- The first issue of One Teen Story: “The Deadline” by Gayle Forman (subscribe!)
- A stack! Made up of . . .
- Donny Smith’s new translation of Wenceslao Maldonado’s If Cutting Off the Gorgon’s Head.
- A galley of the Subterranean Press edition of Kelly’s Stranger Things Happen with the lovely cover and interior illos by Kathleen Jennings.
- The Mammoth Book of Best New Horror 23, edited by Stephen Jones, which includes Joan Aiken’s story “Hair”
- Fantasy & Science Fiction‘s September/October issue featuring Peter Dickinson’s “Troll Blood” as well as stories by Andy Duncan and Richard Butner.
- Finished and actual copies of Kij Johnson’s At the Mouth of the River of Bees.
Finished and actual copies of Lydia Millet’s new middle grade novel, The Shimmers in the Night, whose publication day is TODAY!