It’s publication day for Interfictions 2 (yay!) and there’s a lot going on:
- There’s a reading tonight at 7 PM at Borderlands Books in San Francisco, CA
What could be a better match for Borderlands than a collection celebrating art that crosses borders?
- Amazon.com selected Interfictions 2 as one of the Best Books of 2009!
(And if you’re not sure where this interstitial book belongs, Amazon says science fiction & fantasy. But you might want to look for it in fiction or anthologies as well.)
- A second piece of art has been posted to the auction.
- There are more free stories in the Interstitial Annex:
- “Quiz” by Ellis O’Neal
“Some Things About Love, Magic and Hair” by Chris Kammerud
“For the Love of Carrots and The Luxembourg Gardener” by Kelly Cogswell
“Stonefield” by Mark Rich
- Keep an eye on the Library Thing blog as they will have 15 copies of Interfictions 2 going out to their Early Reviewers.
- Pre-orders have shipped out and the book should be in stores and libraries this week.
This week there are readings all across the country: drop in and join the fun! These are events you won’t want to miss—readings, music, light shows, unicyclists (maybe), and so on:
Friday, November 6 at 7:00 p.m.
Housing Works Bookstore Cafe
126 Crosby Street
Tuesday, Novemberr 10 at 8:00 p.m.
1253 Vine (at Fountain)
Friday, November 13 at 7:30 p.m.
The Lily Pad
1353 Cambridge Street