Wednesday John Kessel will be showing the kids a good time in New York City at the KGB Bar (can’t be there, boo!) with JoSelle Vanderhooft. Order a Baltika for us. Then John goes to Readercon outside Boston next weekend (more on that below), and on Tuesday the 22nd he (and David J. SuperSchwartz) read at Odyssey Books in South Hadley (near Northampton). He should be on the local radio, will link to it if and when.
That Readercon thing:
- We’re on some panels.
- So are you.
- We’ll have a table (and maybe a surprise) in the dealers room.
- So will you!
- We’ll have LCRW 22 (and some old ones, The Best of, etc.) as well as Dr. Kessel’s mighty collection—get it signed here!—as well as all the usual good stuff. We’ll have galley give aways and pre-ordering opportunities.
- One of them involve one of next year’s Guests of Honor. (Check the programming book!)
- Geoff Ryman will be reading from The King’s Last Song on Saturday at 3 PM. We will have galleys around to look at but the book won’t be on sale until September
- Benjamin Rosenbaum’s book hilariously ships on Tuesday July 22, just after the convention. Ha. Cough.
- See you at the Meet the Prose party.