Thanks to Michael this page you are looking at is cleaner and prettier, thanks Michael!
- Now you can actually tell where the links are, there’s a groovy link to some of our author’s posts (may re-org that later). That was inspired by something seen on the Mumpsimus—thanks Matt!—but we didn’t want to have to go to the trouble of “sharing” other people’s posts, rather this is an automatic scrape of what they’ve written. The WordPress plug-in for it seems a bit buggy and doesn’t seem to love all the blogs we put in, but maybe it will sort itself out.
- Our links are still laughable, but there’s a good page of them elsewhere.
- The other useful Google ap here is the calendar which should have been on this page ages ago.
- Indented text isn’t as ugly.
- What people are looking for: still not here.
Maybe this page should be the front page of the site? Don’t know. Doesn’t have any book covers on it!
Michael is also the guy putting together the really neat Interfictions teaser podcast series, where every month they’re posting the first 10 minutes of an author reading their story. This month: Vandana Singh.